The Scientific Summit on Tobacco Harm Reduction: Novel Products, Research & Policy reached its 5th year and will be held, on 21-22 September 2022, as a hybrid event. If you are able to join the Summit in Athens, we are looking forward to meeting again in person at the original Summit venue, the Stavros Niarchos Foundation Cultural Center!
The 5th Scientific Summit is organised by SCOHRE, the International Association of independent experts on Smoking Control & Harm Reduction, which emerged from the need to step up the efforts towards a new broader approach to smoking control policies, established in 2020.
The event has the support of SCHORE’s affiliate societies and partners (also previous Summits’ co-organisers):
- the Department of Biochemistry-Biotechnology, Postgraduate Program “Toxicology”, University of Thessaly;
- the Laboratory of Molecular Biology and Immunology, Department of Pharmacy of the University of Patras;
- the Department of Public & Community Health, University of West Attica, Athens;
- the 2nd Cardiology Dept., University Hospital Attikon, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens;
- the Cyprus Institute of Respiratory Diseases – CIRD;
- the Hellenic Society of Toxicology;
- the BioHealth Innovation Hub and the NoSmoke Institute, based at Patras Science Park.
The platform for Registrations and Abstract submission will be available soon.