Download the 4th Scientific Summit's Abstract Book here.
- August 31st, 2021: Abstract submission deadline
- September 13th, 2021: Notification on acceptance and on the form of presentation
- September 22nd, 2021: Presentation Submission Deadline
- September 29-30, 2021: 4th Scientific Summit on Tobacco Harm Reduction by SCOHRE
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION ENDED
Abstract submission is now closed.
Authors will be notified on acceptance and on the form of presentation of their contribution by September 13th, 2021. In case you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com
Poster or oral presentations will be accepted if at least one of the authors is registered at the conference.
ORAL AND POSTER PRESENTATIONS
The programme of the virtual Summit will include keynote lectures, plenary and panel discussions, as well as oral and poster presentations. The Scientific Committee will decide on the final presentation type of the abstract, following evaluation.
Approved abstracts will be presented in prerecorded sessions online as oral (10 minutes) and poster (5 minutes) presentations. Presenters will participate live online for the Q&A session following presentations. Selected presentations may be granted more time (up to 15 minutes). Details regarding the online presentation will be announced soon.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
All presentations (oral and posters) should be in English. Both for oral and poster contributions, a one-page (300 words max.) abstract should be submitted.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE ORAL & POSTER PRESENTATIONS
- The duration of each oral presentation should be 10 minutes and of each poster presentation 5 minutes.
- Please designate one presenter; in case of multiple presenters, please note that all presenters should be registered. Please do not combine multiple presenters’ PowerPoint presentations into one file.
- The presenting author will receive a PowerPoint Slide Template to use for the presentation.
- The author should send to the Secretariat his/her presentation recorded through Zoom and be online at the time of the presentation to receive questions from the audience. Instructions will be emailed to presenting authors.
- Presenters are encouraged to use the virtual background image sent by the Secretariat. For instructions on how to enable a Virtual Background, please visit the Zoom website.
- If you have questions about using audio or videos during your presentation, please contact the Secretariat.
BOOK OF ABSTRACTS
The electronic book of abstracts will be available at the Summit website.
- Toxicology and aerosol chemistry - Chemical composition of the aerosol, droplet size and distribution, temperature and toxicants, indoor air quality
- Biomarkers’ evaluation in animal or human studies
- Preclinical evaluation
- Epidemiology & Social Issues (Perception risk, Attractiveness etc.)
- Clinical Assessment and Harm Reduction
- Regulatory issues
- Innovation & Novel Products
- Smoking cessation
- Educational issues in adolescence